|:: Home :: Recipes :: Marinades||Print | Franšais|
CASUALLY DRESSED BEEF (Serves 1)
- 200g Beef inside round steak
- ╝ cup Chopped Green Onion
- 2tbsp Butter or Margarine
- 1/3 cup JC Japanese Dressing (either ORIGINAL or MISO)
- Marinate the beef with the green onions and JC Japanese Dressing (30ml) for 20mins.
- Heat butter in frying pan, and cook beef and green onion, until slightly browned. Turn over and cook other side.
- Transfer to plate and drizzle remaining dressing on top.
[ print ]
CASUALLY DRESSED CHICKEN (Serves 2)
- 4 Medium Chicken Breasts
- 1 tsp Green Onion, chopped
- 2 tbsp Butter or Margarine
- 1/3 cup JC Japanese Dressing GINGER (or flavour of your choice)
- Marinate the chicken with the green onions and JC Japanese Dressing for 20 mins.
- Heat butter in a frying pan, and cook chicken and green onion, until it is slightly browned: about 3 minutes. Turn over and cook other side.
- Transfer to plate.
[ print ]
Compiled under the supervision of YOSHI KOREEDA.